Some things are just made to last.
The Cross story began over 150 years ago in Rhode Island America. Richard Cross began producing superior writing instruments back in 1846, and now, after a century and a half of quality craftsmanship, Cross is America’s largest manufacturer of writing instruments and desk accessories.
When you choose a Cross pen, you can rest assured that you are choosing an accessory that will last.
And now, to celebrate Cross’ heritage, comes the Peerless 125 collection. This high-end collection of stunning writing instruments is a culmination of Cross’ rich history of innovation and unparalleled craftsmanship, which fuses elements of the brand’s original 1889 Peerless pen and iconic Century line in 1935. Each piece in the collection embodies the simple, beautiful design language and attention to detail that has earned Cross legendary status.
Peerless New York Brushed Platinum Ballpoint Pen features:
- Designed in the USA.
- An opulent platinum plated finish, with engine-turned engravings reminiscent of the Empire State Building and polished platinum plated appointments.
- Brushed, matte finish.
- Powerful, bold, wide-bodied design is complimented by Cross’ signature conical top.
- Conical top features a round bezel jewellery setting that holds a premium emerald green Swarovski crystal with a brilliant faceted cut.
- Centre ring is embellished with the Cross logo.
- Provided with black ballpoint ink.
- Convenient, twist action mechanism.
- Beautifully presented in a Cross gift box.